Wednesday 15 August 2018

THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO DIE

I Have Come To Fully Discover That " The Best Way To Live Is To Die "
Death Is What Produce Life. Life Cannot Produce Death, Unless A Grain Of Wheat Falls To The Ground And Die, It Will Forever Remain Just A Grain Of Wheat.. Death Produce Multiplication, It Brings Us Into The Realm Of More Than Enough.. My Best Moment Where Moment When I Stood Before God Dead, And After That I Confronted My Generation, With Unexplainable Boldness.. The Word Of God Became Active In My Flesh, To The Extend That Even My Gaze Could Speak Volume To Anybody I Came Across. This Mystery Remains The Only Avenue, For Multiplication, Progress, Power And Kingdom Influence.. Death To Sin, Self And The World System.. To Be Active In The Flesh And Death In The Spirit Is Colossal. While To Be Active In Spirit And Death In The Flesh Is Profiting. For The Flesh Profit Nothing.. The Way Down Leads To The Way Up.. A Leader Must Find The Way Down, If He Or She Wants To Be Crown With Glory!
Help Me To Experience You Lord.
Shalom.
#mrdeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment